Associate Attorneyaddress: 5005 Rockside Rd. Suite 260 Cleveland, Ohio 44131-6808
fax: 216.520.0044Download V-Card
Ms. Vajskop is an Associate with Pepple & Waggoner, Ltd., whose practice focuses on representing public school districts in litigation and general school law matters. Ms. Vajskop previously worked as an associate at a consumer rights firm, where her practice included representing clients in contract and construction matters, handling employment law matters, and litigating, including appellate and trial work.
Ms. Vajskop graduated magna cum laude from Ashland University, where she was a member of the Ashbrook Scholar Program and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in History and Political Science. Ms. Vajskop received her J.D. from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, where she also graduated magna cum laude. During law school, Samantha served as Vice-Chair of the school’s Moot Court Team and was a successful competitor. (Her team was recognized as one of the top eight teams in the nation in both the National Moot Court Competition and the ABA National Appellate Advocacy Competition.) In her free time, Ms. Vajskop volunteers at a local hospice.
• United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio
• Ohio local and state courts
Professional and Civic Organizations and Activities
• Ohio State Bar Association
• Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
• Ohio Council of School Board Attorneys
• J.D., magna cum laude, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
• B.A., magna cum laude, History and Political Science, Ashland University