Shaka Sadler is an Associate with Pepple & Waggoner. Ms. Sadler represents public schools in a variety of areas, concentrating in workers’ compensation claims, federal employment law compliance issues, and general school law representation matters.
Ms. Sadler has previous experience representing public and private sector employers (including Fortune 500 companies) in numerous areas of employment and labor relations, as well as related employment litigation before federal and state administrative agencies.
Ms. Sadler graduated from Allegheny College and received her J.D. from Case Western Reserve School of Law – graduating with a High Honors Business Organizations Concentration. During law school, Ms. Sadler also served as the Class Representative of the Federal Bar Association and the Production Editor for the Journal of International Law.
• United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio
• Ohio local and state courts
Professional and Civic Organizations and Activities
• Federal bar Association
• Ohio State Bar Association
• Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
• Norman S. Minor Bar Association
• J.D., Case Western Reserve University School of law
• B.S., Psychology and Political Science, Allegheny College